Day 4 Audit your mobile user experience
How to Increase Your Traffic With SEO in 30 Days
Audit your mobile user experience
Take a mobile-centric approach when it comes to test-driving the user experience of your website. Are errors “beneath the surface” of your mobile website jeopardizing your mobile user experience and search performance?
Tips after auditing your mobile user experience:
• Avoid unplayable content (license-constrained, Flash only).
• Use HTML5 standard tags for video and animations.
• Test mobile redirects and avoid dead links/404 error pages.
• Deactivate interstitials/pop-ins.
• Ensure fast mobile load times.